Field Study #5



Date: Monday, November 14

Time: 4:40pm

Climate Conditions: It was pretty dark, partly because of the the sun setting earlier, but also because it was a pretty cloudy, cold night.

Temperature: 38 degrees

Length of Day: 7:35am-5:22pm

Organisms (smelled, felt, heard, or seen, etc): I heard a few birds in the trees behind me on the path. Also, when I was walking back to my car, I heard a noise coming from the water and I looked and there was a fish. It was really close to the edge of the pond and it flopped a little bit and then it went away.

Changes noticed since the last visit: There were hardly any leaves left on the trees this time. Everything was very brown and dead looking...definitely not as pretty as it was about a month ago.

 

In the picture above on the left is a plant that I took a picture of in field study #3. When I took a picture of it then it was bright red and very pretty, and now the leaves just look brown and all shriveled up.






My Drawing --->



                             


<--- Sound Map (I listened for about 10 minutes)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts