Field #4

 Date: Friday, October 21

Time: 12:40pm

Climate Conditions: The sun was out, there were hardly any clouds in the sky, and there was a breeze.





Temperature: 57 degrees

Length of Day: 7:52am-6:52pm

Organisms (smelled, felt, heard, or seen, etc): I heard a loud bird from across the pond. There were other quieter chirps on the near side of the pond as well, but the one from across the pond was very distinct. There were some buzzing-like noises that I heard but I couldn't identify what it was. I could hear the trees/leaves moving in the breeze as well.

Changes noticed since the last visit: The leaves have gotten much darker than they were before. There were way more of them on the pathway than there were last time, and a lot of them were shriveled up. 

                                         And a little bonus...I found some wild blueberries!

.                     


Comments

  1. Definitely changes in your leaves! Any patterns in the color change or leaf fall? Don't forget sound map, sketches and to have yourself in one of the "same spot" photos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts